1. Is the Kootenai Humane Society a branch of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) or the American Humane Association (AHA)?
2. Are the Kootenai Humane Society and Kootenai County Animal Care and Regulation (KCACR) the same organization?
3. Is the Kootenai Humane Society a "no-kill" shelter?
4. Do I have to make an appointment to drop off my pet?
5. Is there a fee to drop off my pet?
6. I cannot keep my pet, will you pick it up?
7. How does the Kootenai Humane Society receive the money to operate?
8. How many dogs and cats does the shelter receive each year?
9. What do I do if I find a stray dog or cat?
10. Does the shelter offer veterinarian or affordable spay or neuter services?
11. My pet is old and I can't afford to take it to the vet to have it put to sleep (euthanized). Can I bring my pet to the shelter?
12. I'm going on vacation, can I board my pet at the Kootenai Humane Society?
13. How many pets does the Kootenai Humane Society adopt out?
Click here for
12 - 6:00pm Mon-Sat
12 - 4:00pm Sundays
Blue Heeler mix, male
Click here for details.
Click here to view the KHS No-Kill Policy
Click here to see all
Copyright 2011 KHS All Rights Reserved | Developed by KHS Marketing Dept.